Zakat & Taxes
We provide services and consultations related to Zakat and tax.
Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with long experience in the field of Zakat and Tax in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which allows us to provide our clients with accurate and comprehensive advice regarding Zakat and Tax:
– Our services range from registering taxpayers with the General Authority of Zakat and Tax (GAZT) to providing and submitting returns, consultations, and zakat and tax obligations.
– Study the final zakat and tax assessments.
– Preparing objections and finding solutions to settlements.
– Consulting and registration services for withholding tax and advance payments, and translation of records and documents into Arabic.
– Technical and technical consultations related to VAT, and reviewing contracts and operations to study zakat and tax obligations.
– Assisting customers by registering, preparing VAT and withholding tax returns, preparing objections to fines, and assisting customers by preparing the data required by the General Authority of Zakat and Tax.